Paint Booth Paper Paint Arrestors
Our combination baffle/strainer-type overspray paper paint arrestor filters are constructed of layers of slit and expanded kraft with an optional final layer of duo-density synthetic polyester backing to maximize efficiency and strength. The front layers of this arrestor employ larger baffle openings followed with layers of progressively smaller “diamond” design and an optional final back layer of dense non-woven polyester. This filter design allows us to provide products that address the filtration goals of your specific application.
Testing on your specific paint can be arranged to assist in environmental evaluation of filter performance and permitting.
Features & Benefits:
- Layers of slit and expanded kraft with multistage designed baffle openings. Supra® products incorporate a final layer of nonwoven polyester for additional efficiency and filter service life.
- Broad offering of products to provide optimum filtration for a wide range of coatings and applications
- Extended service life for fewer change-outs
- Ease of handling, installation and disposal
- Both flame retardant and non flame retardant versions available
- Available in rolls and cut pads for easy installation
- Mini-Mesh final layer adds to the graduated density designed into the product
Standard & Standard Mini-Mesh
High Capacity Mini-Mesh
The High-Capacity Mini-Mesh Arrestor is excellent for use with a wide range of coatings and especially with heavier, tacky-type coatings, conventional coatings and in situations requiring extended service life.
||SUPRA II Mini-Mesh
The Supra ll Mini-Mesh Paper Paint Arrestor also employs both baffle and strainer principles, performs with high efficiency and has excellent holding capacity. The Supra ll Mini-Mesh Arrestor also has five layers of slit and expanded kraft media with multistage designed baffle openings and one synthetic layer. The Supra ll’s final synthetic layer is less dense than the Supra l’s but still provides high efficiency collection for a wider range of coatings. The Supra ll Mini-Mesh Arrestor is recommended for the same type of situations as Supra l. Supra II however, has a longer service life when used with coatings that have slightly drier overspray.
Smart Media Means:
- Fewer Change outs
- Less System maintenance
- Improved Paint booth ventilation
SmartMedia paint arrestor pads and blankets are manufactured with high-loft filtration media which is comprised of 3 progressively denser layers. A scrim is added for the overall stability, holding the arrestor in place, thereby reducing air bypass.
Large fibers on the first layer (ten times the diameter of the final layer) are open faced, coiled and bundled for structural stability and to insure capturing large paint particles.Fibers in the middle layer are less bundled and engineered to intercept progressively smaller particles passing through the first layer. The third layer is comprised of single 21-micron fibers. It forms the final barrier for preventing particles from breaking away and contaminating the system. It is especially effective at capturing small, dry paint particles.
Result: Paint is evenly collected throughout the entire pad. Change outs are reduced and productivity is increased.
SmartMedia contains Poly b. A technology employed during manufacturing that produces two primary benefits:
1. Softer, safer, easier handling fibers.
2. Total Tac: the industry's first, true 100% tackification product. Total Tac captures dust and paint particles before they escape up the stack and into the environment.